Good works not only help to make our world brighter, but also improve the health of those who spread this good. However, the main reason for doing kind things lies in the grateful eyes, the happy faces and the happiness of those who receive them. And this post is another proof for this.
1. Happy birthday to you, Cat!
2. “Adopted my second child today. This is Floyd and my partner just after coming home.”
3. “My cat learned that the alarm sound means I wake up, so I’ve been setting my alarm 30 minutes early every day to give her more happy time.”
4. “This little fellow followed me and climbed me when I was leaving my camp this morning. I think I’ve been chosen. He’s asleep in my field lab now.”
5. “This is Sara. We adopted her when she was about 6, now she’s 16! She likes cheese and blueberries.”
6. “Indiana Jones on the day of his adoption, after recovery from parvo, and on his birthday today!”
7. “Our first (feral) cat at 6 months vs one year”