AutoCAD is a commercial product which is used by the architectures and engineers to construct the 2D or 3D drawings. It is mainly for that students that are studying engineering or architectonic. It is available for Windows and MacOS. You can also download it from this website.
- Enjoy 2x faster zoom, pan, and change draw orders and layer properties.
- Publish design views of your drawing in a web browser for viewing and commenting.
- Create, edit, view, and share CAD drawings from any device through the browser.
- View, create, edit, and share CAD drawings on your mobile device.
- Experience improved visuals with new flat-design icons and 4K enhancements.
- Import geometry, including SHX font files, fills, raster images, and TrueType text, into a drawing from a PDF.
- Access your favorite tools—when you need them—with the AutoCAD ribbon.
- Easily access frequently used content and tools with customizable tool palettes.
- Launch commands and respond to prompts via simple keystrokes, right at the command line.
- Easily reshape, move, or manipulate geometry with grip editing.
- Save and restore workspaces with customized menus, toolbars, palettes, and ribbons.
- Display a shortcut menu for quick access to commands that are relevant to your current activity.
- Control the transparency for selected objects or for all objects on a layer.
- Find and select all objects that match the properties of an object. Hide or unhide the selected objects.
- Apply lighting and materials to give your 3D models a realistic appearance and to help communicate your designs.
Click the button below to download the file