The use of the coffee mask offers incredible benefits for the skin, apart from its delicious taste. Take a look at our article and find out for yourself!
Caffeine is a vasodilator that increases firmness and prevents hardening of the skin. The use of a coffee facial mask helps refresh tired skin and revitalize the face. The Arabica coffee plant has many anti-inflammatory properties and is rich in antioxidants that help neutralize free radicals that can damage the inner layer of the skin.
ADVANTAGES OF THE COFFEE MASK FOR YOUR SKIN
- Coffee can help you tighten your arteries. It is very effective for smoothing and reducing varicose veins.
- Coffee helps relieve tension on the skin and on dead cells. Mix the coffee powder and egg whites and apply them to the face.
- Coffee can also be used to reduce cellulite. We mix some coffee with olive oil. Apply this mixture on the areas with cellulite and cover with a plastic sheet. Leave to rest for 5 minutes and rinse with water.
- Coffee will light up your face. Mix 3 teaspoons of ground coffee with a glass of fresh milk. Apply this mixture on face and neck. Gently massage the skin and let it rest for 20 minutes, then rinse with water.
- Moisturize the skin 3 tablespoons of ground coffee mixture with a tablespoon of cocoa powder. Apply it to your face and let it move for 30 minutes. Then clean your face with a warm towel.
- Another advantage of this coffee mask is the removal of blackheads and acne marks. Mix the coffee with a little baby oil. Apply it to the face and gently massage.